Here for you when disaster strikes.
We offer an emergency call-out response service to domestic customers throughout the South of Hampshire, and for non-emergency work, appointments round the clock can be made to suit your availability.
If you smell gas or suspect a gas leak, you should call us immediately. Once our heating engineer or gas safe plumber arrives, we can assess the nature of the problem and take appropriate action.
We regularly deal with plumbing and heating emergencies including the following:
- Burst or leaking pipes
- Water leaks
- Flooding from washing machines and dishwashers
- Blocked toilets
- Leaking and dripping taps
- Blocked or overflowing sinks
- Obstructed bath or shower drainage
- Overflowing hot or cold-water tanks
- Blocked drains